Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media campaigns for some of the most well-known movies, television shows, personalities, and brands in Hollywood.
We are seeking an experienced IT support specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone to lend support to all users with any issues that arise as well as being the central point for the coordination, management, and execution of all IT-related matters for the entire agency. At a high level the right candidate will be performing these job duties:
- Hands on management of all technology operations and evaluating them according to company goals
- Maintaining IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Ongoing analysis of business requirements to determine technology needs
- Offer support and guidance as we expand into our 2nd location
Responsibilities User Support:
- Trouble user issues with computers (primarily mac laptops in office)
- Offer user support for primary Mac operating system functions, Google G Suite, Microsoft Office Software, Adobe Creative Suite, and internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Troubleshooting network//Mac connectivity
- Spyware / Anti-virus monitoring, virus removal and data recovery
- Continuous recommendations for process improvement. Research and propose technology solutions to address business needs.
- Maintain security in our secure media room and be responsible for checking drives in/out, updating computers and software, monitor & maintain system logs
- Troubleshoot network issues, maintain and update equipment (routers, firewall, server)
- Coordinate services between current vendors and outside contractors, and provide oversight for services such as vulnerability and penetration test.
- Consultation with outside vendors
- Offer support for any expansion that takes place as we grow as a company
- 3 - 4 years of relevant technical experience
- Knowledge of IT management in relation to video production
Published by: admin