November 22, 2019 - Comments Off on BOYFRIEND: Junior Marketing Manager
Boyfriend is a fragrance/beauty brand founded by actress Kate Walsh. We are in search of a talented Junior Marketing Manager who will be a key support to our marketing team. This is a very exciting time for us as we are growing quickly. This is a start-up environment, so you will gain hands-on experience and must be comfortable wearing many hats. Being very detail oriented is crucial to this role.
The Junior Marketing Manager will assist in the strategy and management of Boyfriend’s community marketing channels - including, but not limited to social media management, blog editorial, influencer curation, community management, et al.
- Manage Boyfriend’s social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) - Content creation, calendar management, community management/engagement
- The ideal candidate will be on the pulse of the latest and greatest in social media, from trends to emerging platforms to industry updates, we are seeking someone who has a genuine passion for space.
- Content Creation - assist the lead marketing manager with in-house studio shoots for product launches, but also independently do smaller scale shoots for weekly social content.
- Manage a weekly and monthly content calendar for all community marketing channels
- Manage the Boyfriend blog with SEO top of mind
- Assist the lead marketing manager in influencer marketing efforts
- Assist with weekly social media reporting - We are seeking someone who is great at analyzing data, key metrics, & conversions. The ideal candidate will be able to connect the dots, tell a story from the data, and make recommendations on actionable items as a result.
- Maintain a cohesive brand voice and identity through copy-writing, content, & visuals
- Community engagement via social media comments, DMs, our private Facebook group, et al.
- Editorialize IG Stories - assist the Lead Marketing Manager in developing serialized content and innovative brand stories
- Drive conversions through social media channels
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Time management skills
- Team player who can wear many hats
- Superior eye for aesthetics and visuals
- Problem solver and self starter
- Knowledge of industry trends, both in marketing and the beauty industry as a whole
- Experience with analytics data reporting
- Content creation - you can slay a flat lay and make an iphone picture look like a studio shot
- Experience working on social channels and/or a marketing team for a beauty/lifestyle consumer goods brand
- Knowledge of Google’s Suite (google drive, google docs, google sheets, etc)
- Experience with photoshop and/or illustrator is preferred but not required
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, is preferred but not required
About The Team Culture
- Start-up environment; the team wears many hats and works collaboratively.
- We are obsessed with beauty products, skincare, and pop culture (much of our news comes from @theshaderoom)
- We love a good happy hour and daily strolls to starbucks
- We work hard, but also know the value of work-from-home days for balance and mental health.
- We value the importance of communication as a tool for efficiencies and a positive work environment
Boyfriend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences, and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Boyfriend® is a fragrance beauty brand dedicated to empowering self-care rituals that celebrate personal independence. You don't need a boyfriend, Boyfriend® is the only one you need.
Founded in 2010 by actress Kate Walsh, the brand’s signature androgynous scent, with top notes of dark plum, myrrh and jasmine followed by a warm embrace of golden amber and vanilla, relaunched in 2018 as a direct-to-consumer brand in partnership with Digital Media Management. The growing catalogue of products are vegan, cruelty-free and BPA-free.
Please send you resume to email@example.com
Published by: admin